Territory sales manager
As part of our plan to introduce a new line of products into the California market, we are looking for a bright and experienced individual to build and manage our distribution network.
You will be responsible for achieving sales targets, managing customer accounts, generating product demand, and providing technical sales support to our distributors and end users daily.
- Build working relationships with distributors/dealer network in California.
- Establish excellent professional relationships with customers, and professionals throughout the agricultural industry.
- Organize and supervises field trial, field days, promotional activities, trade show, and other marketing activities.
- Responsible for setting and achieving sales budgets and objectives.
- Support on integrated crop solutions to key farmers in the area directly and/or indirectly through partnerships with distributor and independent technicians.
- Responsible for first-level distributor staff training on Biolchim Technology and solutions.
- Collect market information on dealers, retail locations, growers, prices, agronomical trends, etc.
- Bachelor s Degree Required in Agriculture or ag related field.
- 3–5 years of experience selling agricultural products preferably agricultural biotechnology.
- Possess detailed knowledge of common agronomic crops and common production practices with particular reference to plant nutrition.
- Ability to quickly learn and apply scientific concepts and become an expert on our portfolio of products.
- Ability to plan & organize activities, multi-task, and follow-through to accomplish goals.
- Exhibit a positive attitude and possess an outstanding work ethic.
- Outstanding communication skills -effective verbal and written communicator of detailed product information and technical concepts to our customers, distributor/dealer accounts, agronomists, researchers, growers, etc. in a range of environments that include everything from large group presentations to one-on-one meetings.
- Well-organized and a self-motivated individual that works well alone and with a team.
- PCA License preferred.
- Proficient with computers and basic programs such as Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, & PowerPoint).
- Willingness to assume other duties as assigned, flexibility & ability to handle change are imperative.
- Willingness to travel up to 50% of the time.
- This is a remote position; ideal candidate will work from home.
- The company will provide a company vehicle, laptop computer, and company phone.
- Will be part of the employment offer a competitive benefits package including medical and dental insurance for employees and family.
All applications to Biolchim are handled with the strictest of confidentiality, by applying for this vacancy you agree that Biolchim has full authorization to handle your information internally.
Biolchim is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture.APPLY FOR THIS POSITION