NOV@® GRGranular growth promoter based on plant extracts
- Increases root development
- Improves rooting of transplanted and repotted plants
- Ensures balanced vegetative growth
Plant extracts, Organic acids, Vitamins, chelated Micronutrients.
Basal and top dressing
Mode of action
NOV@® GR is a granular growth promoter manufactured through an exclusive industrial process (Humicron®, patent n° 01278204). NOV@® GR contains plant extracts rich in fulvic acids, humic acids, amino acids and glycine betaine. Thanks to the synergism between its components, NOV@® GR acts on the entire root-soil system.
- fulvic acids: improve the growth and development of the plant by carrying out an action similar to natural auxins; moreover, as chelating agents, they promote the uptake of micro-nutrients in the soil or supplied through fertigation;
- humic acids: promote the agglomeration of colloids improving soil drainage and air circulation;
- betaines: act as antistress agents, saving energy that would otherwise be used to set up defense mechanisms and creating favorable conditions for development.
Pursuant to art. 48 of EC Regulation 1272/2008 (CLP), before concluding the purchase contract it is required to read the risks associated with the product.