PHOSKAL NPStarter effect fertilizer
- IMPROVE VEGETATIVE GROWTH OF SEEDLINGS AFTER SOWING/TRANSPLANT
- REDUCES THE LOSS OF NITROGEN AND PHOSPHOROUS
- PRODUCED WITH HUMICRON® TECHNOLOGY
Basal and top dressing
Mode of action
PHOSKAL NP is a granular formulation obtained by the patented HUMICRON® technology (patent n° 01278204). This exclusive production process consists of covering a nucleus of phosphorus and nitrogen with layers of humic acids up to the desired granule size.
Because of the humic acids, PHOSKAL NP exerts a triple action:
- it improves the availability of macronutrients, which are gradually released in the soil;
- it reduces the loss of phosphorus and nitrogen due to retrogradation;
- it stimulates a rapid and balanced vegetative growth of young plants after sowing or transplanting.
Moreover, the zinc contained in PHOSKAL NP enhances the starter effect of phosphorus and nitrogen and promotes root development.
Pursuant to art. 48 of EC Regulation 1272/2008 (CLP), before concluding the purchase contract it is required to read the risks associated with the product at the following link: www.biolchim.it.