RIZAMMINA® 42Biopromoter of growth in fruit and vegetables
- Improves size and quality of fruit and vegetables
- Provides a wide range of nutrients
Amino acid complex, Ascophyllum nodosum seaweed extract, Macro and micronutrients.
The product can be mixed with all common formulations, except with products with alkaline reaction, oily pesticide formulations and mineral oils. A simple mixture test to check compatibility is advisable.
Mode of action
RIZAMMINA® 42 promotes:
- biosynthesis of natural auxins, as it supplies high amounts of Tryptophan, their precursor;
- photosynthesis, as it contains glutamic acid (the precursor of chlorophyll), Magnesium and micronutrients;
- cell division and cell expansion, thanks to the Ascophyllum nodosum extract, rich in active ingredients with auxin-like and cytokinin like activity.
Pursuant to art. 48 of EC Regulation 1272/2008 (CLP), before concluding the purchase contract it is required to read the risks associated with the product at the following link: www.biolchim.it.