KELIRON® TOP6% Iron chelate EDDHA (4.8% ortho-ortho)
- Prevents and cures iron chlorosis in sensitive crops (fruit trees)
- Effective even in case of severe symptoms of iron chlorosis
- Extremely stable and persistent even in very alkaline and calcareous soils
The product can be mixed with all common formulations. A simple mixture test to check compatibility is advisable.
Mode of action
KELIRON® TOP contains a high percent of Fe chelated by EDDHA, agronomically the most effective chelating agent for its stability, persistence and ability to release the micronutrient.
The ortho-ortho EDDHA isomer, by forming higher amounts of bonds with Iron, proves more stable if compared to ortho-para type, characterized by a faster action. The presence of the two isomeric forms in different proportions makes KELIRON® TOP:
- highly stable and persistent even in strongly alkaline soils;
- fast and effective in releasing Iron absorbable by the roots.
Pursuant to art. 48 of EC Regulation 1272/2008 (CLP), before concluding the purchase contract it is required to read the risks associated with the product at the following link: www.biolchim.it.